Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Birds Love Christmas



I finally managed to get my hands on some white felt and Snowbird is the result! (along with a few custom orders) I love the fabric on her bottom panel. I found it in the spring and wanted to make a bag out of it, but it's so thin and not really cut out for heavy duty use. So I think it will end up being a reoccuring thing in my Christmas ornaments this year.

It's been another lazy day today, 2:30 and I haven't accomplished a thing. I need to go to the post office, the grocery store and do laundry. Last night's dishes are still sitting in the sink. But on days like today when it's blustery and cold and rainy, I just want to stay under the duvet. I really do need to get going, though. I am reminded of the Disney version of Sword In The Stone, where the dishes do themselves. I need a Merlin in my life ;)